The best price, always.
Book directly on our website and get €5 off per stay with the code ONLINE.Book the best rate
Yet another reason to choose our private hotel
Our family has always taken a close personal interest in our guests’ well-being and safety. Given that we have always maintained excellent hygiene standards and our permanent staff have been with us for many years, implementing the required measures has not been a challenge. Quality, reliability and diligence have always been a cornerstone of our establishment.
Are face masks required in the hotel?
All of our staff – whether they work on the reception desk, as service staff or in housekeeping – wear a mask at all times. Masks are not required when you are in your own room, but please wear one when you are using the communal areas in the hotel.
Do your staff wear gloves?
Our staff always wear gloves when cleaning your room and preparing food.
Is disinfectant provided?
We provide ample disinfectant in the lobby for your use. Our staff are trained to wash their hands regularly and thoroughly and to disinfect them.
What protection measures are in place at reception?
Our staff wear a mask at all times. We have also upgraded our card machines and would ask you to pay by debit or credit card rather than using cash. If we offer you a pen or key card, we will always disinfect it beforehand.
Which measures are in place for cleaning rooms?
To ensure that you don’t just feel safe but are safe in your room, we have extended our cleaning measures as follows:
- Our housekeeping staff have been trained and will wear gloves and face masks during cleaning, to provide further protection
- We will disinfect surfaces that are touched regularly on a daily basis (e.g. door and window handles, taps, remote controls etc.)
- We will use a surface disinfectant suitable for viruses
- We will use an antiviral detergent to launder bed linen
Is breakfast still provided?
However, we would be happy to provide you with a lunch box at the Hotel Metropol.
LUNCH PACKAGE – 8,50 € PER PERSON
Do you like to have breakfast on the road or on your own roof terrace? No problem, because with our lunch box you are completely flexible. We will pack your personal breakfast buffet for you with lots of love. How about a hearty salami sandwich, a wholemeal cheese bread, mineral water, Andechser organic yoghurt, fresh seasonal fruit, and something sweet for dessert? And don’t forget to take your cappuccino or tea to go with you.
Am I allowed to travel to Munich at the moment?
Since 21.05.2021 we are finally allowed to accommodate tourist travelers with us again.
Of course, business travellers and guests travelling for medical reasons are still welcome. We look forward to welcoming every guest!
In order to ensure a safe stay, we have to comply with the following general conditions of the Bavarian State Government.
Every guest travelling for tourism reasons must present one of the following documents at check in:
- Vaccination certificate (vaccinated 2 times and at least 15 days have passed after vaccination / no corona symptoms) or
- You are considered recovered (PCR test that is at least 28 days and no more than 6 months old and proves infection or certificate from the health department of an ordered isolation in case of a Corona infection.
Exemption for business travellers: Non-vaccinated and non-recovered guests can now be granted access for compulsory and unpostponable non-tourist accommodation stays. These guests must present proof of PCR-Test upon arrival and then every 72 hours.
Due to the current situation we have merged our two hotels (Hotel Metropol and Hotel Mirabell). We would be happy to rebook you our sister house, which is only 3 minutes away by foot.
What is the best way to make a reservation?
We always guarantee you our best price if you book directly through our website.
Although we are allowed to travel at the moment, what happens if restrictions are tightened again in the future?
We are currently offering more room rates that can be cancelled or rearranged shortly before you are due to travel.
Is it worth travelling to Munich at the moment?
Of course! Although trips to the opera or theatre, the Bavarian festivals and concerts at the Olympic Stadium are always a great addition to a city break in Munich, that is all they are: an addition. All the things that residents of Munich love most about our city and that make it unique are still possible. Here are some of our favourites:
- Enjoy a walk along the River Isar followed by a refreshing drink
- Discover the historic old town on foot
- Join a city tour or walking tour for lots of interesting information to get to know Munich a little better (from 30thMay)
- Explore the shops in the city centre or the small independent boutiques in the Glockenbach district
- Take a boat trip on one of the many lakes near Munich (from 30th May)
- Visit the Olympic Park and travel back in time to the 1972 Olympic Games
- End your day with a cool, refreshing beer in one of our beautiful Munich beer gardens (from 18th May)
- Visit one of our magnificent palaces or the Residence in the heart of Munich (from 2nd June)
- And, if it rains, pay a visit to the Deutsches Museum, which is open
- We have plenty more insider tips for your visit to Munich and we’ll be more than happy to share these with you during your next stay.
How can I redeem the voucher that I have received for my cancelled booking?
As a family, we would like to express our deep gratitude that you opted for a voucher in place of your stay with us. You have really helped to support us and keep us going through these difficult times. As such, we are even happier to be able to welcome you to our hotel in person.
To redeem your voucher, please contact us on stay@hotelmirabell or call +49 (0)89 549 174-0. Alternatively, go to our homepage and enter your personal voucher code in the “Voucher code” field at the top-right of the booking form.
Can I cancel my reservation? And, if so, how?
Your cancellation options depend on your method of booking. Please consult your booking confirmation, where you will find the relevant conditions and cancellation periods. If you opted for a room rate that cannot be cancelled, please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would be very grateful if you could reschedule your trip and visit us at another time, rather than cancel it all together. If you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to contact us.